Travelling from Belfast
1. Leave Belfast on A2 towards Carryduff through Ballynanhinch following signs to Newcastle.
2. Approaching Newcastle travel straight through roundabout (junction with the A50, Castlewellan Rd.) towards town centre.
3. Cross into the right hand (outside) lane veering right onto Donard Street (to rear of the Donard Hotel) and follow signs for Tollymore and Bryansford by turning right onto Bryansford Avenue, one way traffic.
4. Travel straight through traffic lights (stay in left lane on approach), still on Bryansford Avenue,
emerging into two way traffic.
5. At top of Bryansford Avenue turn right at the mini-roundabout, onto Bryansford Road.
6. Follow the Bryansford Road for 0.5 miles.
7. Pass the Enniskeen Hotel on left, the entrance to Ardaluin House is approximately 100 yards on the right.
8. The driveway entrance is marked by a Red and White sign indicating ARDALUIN REGENERATION TRUST.
NB. If you pass the Tullybrannigan Road on your left you have gone too far
Travelling from Castlewellan / Bryansford
1. From Castlewellan, take the A50 (Newcastle Road) towards Newcastle.
2. After 2 miles, turn right on the B180 (Ballyhafry Road), sign posted for
3. After 0.7 miles upon entering Bryansford turn left onto the Bryansford
Road towards Newcastle.
4. After 1.1 miles, past the Tullybrannigan Road on the right the entrance
to Ardaluin House is on the left.
5. The driveway entrance is marked by a Red and White sign indicating
ARDALUIN REGENERATION TRUST.
NB. If you pass the Enniskeen Hotel on your right, you have gone too
Parking will be available on site